Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
· Interpret customer plans and specifications, create bills of materials (BOMs), and support the Low Voltage Motor Control Center (LVMCC) product line.
· Create complex wiring schematics and control strategies that include PLCs, VFDs, and industrial networks.
· Provide quick issue resolution regarding LVMCC manufacturing and testing.
· Use engineering systems/tools to create custom designs based on customer plans and specifications Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Possess good interpersonal skills for working directly with internal and external customers including end users, integrators, contractors, consultants, sales personnel, project managers, QC technicians, and plant manufacturing personnel.
- Excellent computer skills, and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
- Motor Controls Knowledge
- Automation Controls Knowledge
- Possess a four year degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited school.
- open to new grads and/or junior candidates
- Autocad 2016
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.