The Finance M&A Records and Systems Regional Coordinator
will be responsible for managing the collection, archival, and retrieval process for all finance/tax records and systems retained from acquisitions. This position will report to the Senior Director of the Finance M&A Integration Office.
Key responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Serve as primary contact for all acquired companies' finance records and systems for tax audits and litigation.
- Work closely with the finance team from acquisitions to collect, catalog, and archive all historical finance/tax records and systems.
- Minimize audit and legal risk by confirming all necessary records are archived according to Oracle's corporate records policy and processes.
- Collaborate with Oracle IT to manage process to provide users read-only access to legacy financial systems.
- Initiate and lead process improvement projects to help streamline and automate the existing records and systems archival and retrieval processes.
- Work cross functionally with Tax, Legal, IT, and other teams as required to retrieve historical records from acquisitions.
Preferred Experience & Qualification:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, or 2 years with an public accounting firm.
- Demonstrated project management proficiency.
- Strong ability to work cross functionally with Oracle teams.
- Experience in Accounting, Tax, or Internal Audits in various countries.
- Statutory compliance experience with IFRS or control policies and procedures.
- Hands on experience with various accounting systems (eg. Oracle, Quickbooks, Netsuite, Intacct, etc.).
- Very proficient with MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the year.
If interested, please forward your resume to Jonathan Gamble at email@example.com .
Please go to https://irecruitment.oracle.com for a list of all available opportunities.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle supports workforce diversity and is an equal employment opportunity employer.Qualifications:
Coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project specifications, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically 5 years of project management, product design or related experience needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.