Every day at Oracle we are changing the way the world does business by challenging the status quo through the delivery of innovative cloud, infrastructure and data solutions. The things we do at Oracle have never been done before and it has a tremendous impact on millions of people across the globe. Oracle continues to push the boundaries of technology and passionately believes that modern cloud computing technology helps businesses realize and capitalize on new opportunities as well as innovate faster.
The largest names in technology and global business rely heavily on the innovation that comes out of Oracle Applications Labs (OAL). Oracle also acquires cutting edge technology to increases the robustness of the OAL product suite. The OAL Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) team is the central mechanism and point of contact for the group's M&A activity related to these acquired companies. The team is responsible for representing OAL in all corporate M&A projects, including pre and post merger analysis and due diligence, and coordinating application integrations and dispositions.
We are seeking a multi-talented enthusiastic Project Manager to join the M&A team. We are small, but a vital team and your role is critical to the success of integration projects. You must be able to juggle changing priorities, manage expectations and maintain balance by developing and implementing effective risk mitigation plans. We are looking for a candidate to coordinate and track multi-functional/location projects with the various stakeholders. Awareness of Lines of Business (e.g. Sales, Legal, Tax, and Finance) policies & practices gives you an edge to be effective in this role. You must be able to facilitate, track and follow up on key projects/programs clearly and concisely, leveraging your communication skills, with email, phone, message etc. In addition to being able to work with minimal direction, you also are a strong team player.
As a leading contributor you will:
- Coordinate, facilitate, and tracking mid-large multi-functional and/or multi-location projects. .
- Facilitate, cross-functional deliverables & coordinate with stakeholders for alignment, and or acceptance of testing criteria's as needed.
- Track and manage multiple projects in many stages of completion
- Work closely with the Line of Business (LOB) M&A integration managers to coordinate, and manage projects independently with minimum direction/supervision.
- Thrive in an environment of uncertainty while proactively driving toward defined objectives
- Understand and Oracle's business policies uniformly across various projects and scenarios.
- Perform and coordinate needed tasks, ranging from tactical to strategic, as needed.
- Works with colleagues to prepare consistent messaging, templates, and deliverables.
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.