Desktop Support MAC Specialist
Robert Half Technology is looking for a MAC OSX desktop support Technician for our client who is a high end Real Estate company in Beverly Hills. If you're a self-motivated problem solver nbsp;who loves to work in a dynamic and positive environment, this may be the role for you. If you feel like you are a fit for the position please email your resume to email@example.com.
Experience Requirements/Job Duties
- Provide computer desktop support to local amp; remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Provide field tech support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Strong Experience working with Google Apps
- Resolve computer problems, and advise/implement appropriate action/solutions
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical degree preferred
- Ability to provide on-site field technical services for clients with a friendly demeanor
- 5+ years of IT experience
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.