Seeking 8 machine mechanics to work 2nd shift. Position starts at $18.50/hr. and is located in the Bristol area. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity to a company that offers an excellent benefits package. Applicants should be mechanically inclined, have previous vocational school or work experience dealing with machine repair, are detail orientated and are looking for a place they can grow. Applicants should apply by clicking the link below.
• Analyzes equipment/systems throughout the plant on improvements, specifications, designs to maintain and improve to offer effective uptime and continuous improvement.
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Troubleshooting electrical/mechanical systems; servo drives, press controls, panel views, robotic controllers and electrical programs.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
• Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
• Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
• Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
• Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Utilizes Maintenance Work Order Management system to record work history and labor reporting.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Qualifications:
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent
• Must have at least two years of maintenance experience in a production environment
• Must know and follow standard safety practices
• Must be willing to work flexible and variable schedules and shifts
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Flexibility in responsibilities
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively while managing multiple tasks is required.
• Electromechanical troubleshooting.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.