We have openings for Day and Night shift Operators. These positions are temp-to-hire. Our client is a family of companies whom are the leader in the global dispensing systems industry.
• Operate Molding machines.
• Read activity board for changes, conversions and set-ups.
• Create, label and number boxes.
• Read shop orders for product requirements.
• Read and interpret visual inspection criteria, mold maps, and mold/product supplemental information.
• Visually inspect product according to plans including color matching.
• Enter information into computer.
• Monitor presses for bells and stuck parts.
• Clean machines and molding room area.
• Operate emergency stops on closing machines, grinders, auxiliary equipment and understand lock out/tag out procedures.
• Find and interpret all ISO documents pertaining to the I/O role.
• Utilize EDS computer program.
1st shift: 6:30am-6:30pm
2nd shift: 6:30pm-6:30am
• Both shifts require you to work every other weekend.
• If it's your weekend to work you would be working 4-12 hour shifts = 48 hours.
• If it's your weekend off you would be working 3-12 hour shifts = 36 hours.
If interested, send a reply email and attach your resume. For the subject line please enter: Operator Position
You can also apply online at: www.adeccousa.com
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.