Essential Job Functions:
Receives verbal or written job assignment instruction from Supervisor concerning job assignments. Must be a part of the High Performance Team in your department. Must be able to restart and change set up of machine as needed, read instructions. Inspect product as needed, cut to specified lengths, roll product into place, place product into boxes, use manual tape dispenser frequently, read gauges. Responsible for filling out production reports daily. Perform basic mechanical tasks to start and stop machine, with occasional awkward postures. Will handle insulation fiberglass.
REQUIREMENTS OF JOB:
- Requires good communication skills.
- Assists in training of new employees.
- Must participate in the HPT (High Performance Team)
- Follow all standards within your department.
- Observes all safety rules and company regulations.
- Reports any unsafe working conditions.
- Other duties as assigned
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.