Adecco is currently recruiting for Machine Operators. This excellent opportunity for a long term temp opportunity working for a world renowned company. This position provides in-depth training on operating their machines which means only Manufacturing experience is required. If you have at least a year of manufacturing experience and looking to become a Machine Operator to further your career this position is for you!
2nd shift: 2:45PM - 10:45PM Monday - Friday.
3rd Shift: 6:45PM - 6:45AM (Work 3 days one week and 4 days the next) guaranteed overtime every other week.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized department.
- Assist in the training of new employees (safety, equipment, materials, quality, packaging, power lifts,
procedures, processes, etc.)
- Perform basic data entry for quality control, Activplant, Oracle, cleaning sheets, tool boards, and department specific documents.
- Comply with standard operating procedures, control plans, safety, and environmental procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team, and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to read, comprehend, follow, and recommend improvements to working instructions and procedures.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Physical copy of High School Diploma or GED.
If you are interested in this position please "APPLY NOW" for immediate consideration.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.