Adecco is assisting a client in their search to fill Machine Operator jobs in Vance, AL. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Machine operators are responsible for maintaining, controlling, and operating the machines and equipment. The job description of the machine operator entails operating high speed sophisticated machines by managing settings and conducting tests to ensure a successful operation in the production process. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilites for this job include:
* Arrange machine at the beginning of work procedures to ensure that everything is in order.
* Clean up machine parts after every work procedure.
* Insert all production materials in the various parts of the machine where they are supposed to be to enhance production output.
* Ensure that machines are calibrated and recalibrated before and after production procedures.
* Troubleshoot machine problems to determine actual faults.
* Strictly adhere to client job specification and ensure good quality work.
* Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortage during production.
* Report to supervisor(s) regularly, keeping them updated on production activities and progress.
* Strong industrial resume; evidence of consistent, industry related work history
* Punctuality is essential; reliable transportation and flexibility to work overtime as required
* Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions and work independently
* Follow safe work procedures and wear personal protective equipment as required
* Ability to lift 50 lbs. routinely and be able to stand for long periods of time
* Flexible and adaptable to varied shifts and production duties as required by management
* Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
*Ability to handle heavy equipment.
Associates must be flexible and work overtime as required-this may include working additional hours during your normal shift or working extra days in the week.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Assembler position in Tuscaloosa, AL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.