Machine Operator - Line Attendant
1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift
$13.00/hour - $13.50/hour
Adecco, the world leader in workforce solutions, is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our client's team in the Production Department as Machine Operator - Line Attendant. These positions are possible temporary to hire opportunities. The Machine Operator - Line Attendant position is located in Delmont, PA and will be responsible for setting up and operating extrusion machine producing PVC profiles.
If you meet these Machine Operator - Line Attendant requirements, please APPLY TODAY!
* At least 3 years of recent machine operating experience
* Ability to read calipers and measurements
* Forklift operating experience a plus (must have valid drivers license to operate forklift)
* Strong hand eye coordination
* Ability to hustle, lift up to 50 lbs, and stand all day
* Comfortable working in a warm environment
* Up-to-date resume
* Candidates may be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
* This job is not on a bus line.
Interested applicants should APPLY TODAY with a resume or visit Adecco online at www.adeccousa.com to apply. Or contact the Adecco Blawnox office at 412-828-5940 for more information on this machine operator position.
Adecco offers medical, dental, 401k, vacation and holiday pay for qualifying associates. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.