** Positions available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift **
The incumbent is primarily responsible for working with the line crew to facilitate the labeling and packaging process and for operating and maintaining machines and equipment at optimal levels of performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and understand mechanical drawings, diagrams and instructions
- Read and follow directions precisely
- Set up, operate, and maintain machines and equipment
- Perform on-the-job training of new hires; identify on-going training needs
- Perform duties of a line-worker when needed
- Train Assemblers as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines and equipment and assist the machine technicians as needed
- Maintain preventative maintenance log of equipment-related issues
- Complete vial line related recordkeeping and other departmental forms
- Communicate effectively with supervision regarding equipment repair
- Maintain a positive attitude and communicate appropriately with co-workers, customers, vendors, and supervision
- Assist supervision during severe weather or other emergency situations
- Comply with all facility safety and work rules; including, but not limited to security requirements, completing a job costing card, and follow proper procedures for accident/incident reporting, emergency evacuation, etc.
- Special projects as assigned
- Perform and maintain departmental 5S procedures
- Follow ISO procedures, participate in ISO audits and complete training
- Work in other departments as deemed necessary to meet business needs.