- Monitors and ensures required line start-up procedures and line clearance procedures are followed at machine start up.
- Monitor and inspect finish product for quality and specifications.
- Make and prepare boxes for finish product.
- Pack finish product into cardboard boxes.
- Inspect and verifies product being process to meet product specifications and quality standards.
- Must be able to work with and handle 20-45 lbs. throughout shift.
- Weigh boxes of finish product; make sure scales are working properly
- Tape & barcode finished product.
- Stack finished products on the pallet.
- Move pallets in & out as needed.
- Clean spin bar & bins.
- Help with recycling program.
- Keep workstation clean, free of any tripping, slipping, and falling hazards.
- Empty trash throughout and at end of shift.
- Report to the Shift Lead or Supervisor any potential concerns regarding safety, sanitation, quality and productivity issues.
Some Mechanical aptitude desire, however, will train the right person; Candidate must be able to lift 20-45 lbs. throughout shift. Must, possess the ability and desire to work together in a team oriented environment. Communication skills are essential, to promote growth and quality in a team oriented environment. Must be available to work any shift assigned, or as required to meet production demand. Must be willing to submit and pass drug test.
Swing and Grave Shift
Equal Opportunity Employer
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.