Machine Operator 2nd/3rd
Location: Clarendon, Vermont
Posted: January 11, 2017
Reference ID: 804316694
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Machine Operators in Rutland, VT. This is a long-term opportunity. As a Machine Operator you will set up and operate production machine equipment such as an multi-axis CNC/NC Machine. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this job include:
• Generating and checking part dimensions during various machining stages with complex measuring devices such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, special purpose gages, scales, etc.
• Vouchering or accounting for own time accurately using the prescribed system
• Achieving all required tolerances and finishes that will produce quality parts in a timely manner and for meeting standards
• Keeping facilities, material and work area orderly exercising and maintaining good housekeeping practices
• Adhering to all Environmental, Health and Safety requirements and all Quality requirements
• Following work instructions and routing sheets
• Ability to perform machine pre-checks
• Providing bench skills
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 1 year manufacturing experience preferred or equivalent
• Must pass background & drug testing
We have openings on both the second shift (Monday - Friday from 3PM - 11PM) and on the third shift (Sunday - Thursday from 11PM - 7:00AM)
Pay for this position is $15.00-15.50/hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Apply online at www.adeccousa.com to be considered for this Machine Operator job in Rutland, VT or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled