Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for Manufacturing - Machine Operators in Lomira, WI on 1st and 2nd shift. This position is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Responsibilities for this Machine Operator include:
* Set up and operate production machines where tooling, setup detail and operating procedures are standardized
* Read prints and use fixed gauges to inspect work
* Maintain records and enter applicable information via computer
* Adhere to company Quality system, Operating principles and Preventative maintenance program
Pay for this position is $12 - $13/hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers including Preventative Health Plans and 401 K
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machine Operator opportunity in Lomira, WI or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
* High School Diploma / GED
* 1 - 5 years of machine operator experience in a manufacturing setting
* Knowledge of Machine Shop Operations
* Ability to stand for up to 10 hours and lift up to 50 lbs
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.