Bottling Machine Operator
Adecco is currently seeking to fill Wine - Bottling Machine Operator jobs in Ldoi, CA. This is an exciting temporary production position. If you meet the following qualifications below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Wine - Bottling Line Machine Operator job include:
* Attend to the operation of moderately complex bottling equipment (ex. fillers, palletizers, recycling machinery, etc.)
* Load correct packaging materials into the machinery
* May be responsible for routine production reporting
* Observes, identifies, and corrects current and potential problems with line equipment and communicates to the appropriate person.
* Responsible for general housekeeping duties and maintaining a sanitary work area
* Must be able to communicate both verbal/written in the English language
* May require handling hazardous materials on an occasional basis
* Irregular shifts, including swing, nights and overtime may be required
* Excessive standing/walking; frequent bending, going up/down stairs and ladders
* May be required to carry/move equipment and supplies
* Requires alertness and the ability to quickly respond to equipment malfunctions
* Must be able to lift and occasionally carry 50 lbs
Pay for this position during training starts at $10.50/hr plus overtime as needed and moves to $12.50 upon the successful completion of training. This is a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production - Bottling Machine Operator job in Lodi, CA or any other related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.