Adecco is partnering with a local customer right here in Richmond in their search for Machine Operators starting at $12/hour. If you meet the below qualifications please Apply Now or call your Richmond Adecco Branch at 765-939-6300.
We have openings on 2nd and 3rd shift as well as evening rotating shifts (6:30PM-6:30AM).
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr with an increase to $13/hour after 8 weeks, and an increase to $14/hour after 20 weeks based off performance and attendance. This Machine Operator role is a full time, long-term opportunity with potential for hire.
There are multiple openings in several departments which all need the below requirements met:
- Responsible for obtaining 1st piece approval from the quality department.
- Capable of setting up and using scientific approved methods.
- Effective use of time. Continuous improvement of setups.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work place. Maintain equipment properly.
- Responsible to follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 - 2 years experience, preferably in production, manufacturing, or warehouse environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must pass client specific background check and drug screen
- Forklift experience a plus. Must be able to verify at least two years.
- Must be mechanically inclined and have attention to detail while being able to multi-task.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machine Operator job in Richmond, IN, or any related opportunities with Adecco. You may also call 765-939-6300 to hear more about this opportunity and others.