A Contract to Hire, Machine Operator position in noted client in Hayward, CA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering & Technology. The successful candidate will have proven experience working in a high technology machine shop. Medical device or Solar experience is acceptable
• Operate screen or stencil printer to produce substrates
• Perform manual assembly work to assist in production of client's Power Cards and Power Modules
• Operate light equipment for bonding and assembly processes
• Perform testing & QC on components and assembled parts
• Record process information and complete process documentation
• Ensure projects are completed safely, properly and in a timely manner
Detailed and follows instructions
Experience assemble in semi-conductor, solar panel, medical device industry - high technology preferred
Experience with small delicate process work
Experience with programmable stencil printer, screen printer, pick and place, hot plates and ovens
If you are interested in this Machine Operation position in Hayward, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have questions about the position please contact Deborah Douglas at (925) 349-0302 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.