Adecco currently has immediate, entry level long-term warehouse opportunities in Lenexa, Kansas area. First shift hours with a pay rate of $12.00 - $13.00 hourly. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply now at adeccousa.com or call 816-587-1233!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Machine Operations - entry level
• Report defective material or questionable conditions to supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor and lift 30 lbs.
Some positions will require mandatory OVERTIME on weekends! Pay for these positions start around $12 an hours, with time and a half for overtime.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.