Adecco has immediate openings for a Machine Operator in Lenexa, KS. Our client distributes hydraulic and electronic products. They use the latest software to design hydraulic circuits and manifolds to create practical and efficient cartridge valve manifolds. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
• Operate various CNC Milling machines.
• Load, unload, and manually deburr parts as directed.
• Ability to follow both documented and verbal work instructions.
• Meet production and quality targets daily.
• Perform in-process inspections as required.
• Make offsets and replace tooling as directed.
• Good math skills.
• Minimum 1 year machine operator experience.
• Understand offsets and tooling characteristics.
• Commitment to "Quality First" philosophy.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally in English.
• Understand and follow all processes and procedures.
Pay for this position ranges from $12-$13/hr plus overtime as needed. Shift availability is 4:00am-4:00pm Friday-Monday
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.