Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a First Shift Machine Operator job in Knoxville. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Machine Operator job include:
• Monitoring machines to ensure line is moving properly
• Keeping the machines stocked with material
• Checking final product for quality
• Experience as a machine operator required
• High School Diploma or GED
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Filler Operator-Machine Operator job in Knoxville or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.