Machine Operator Assistant (2nd Shift)
Posted: February 08, 2017
Reference ID: 295619856
Adecco is assisting a client in Garland in their search for Machine Operator Assistant. This is a temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Job responsibilities include:
• Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling, and sorting
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
• Checking the pulled product against what is indicated on the ticket; neatly label any items requiring labels and pack items in the correct boxes to be shipped.
• Using the correct pallet for the required specifications, stack items for the most solid and durable transport.
• Execute and document quality inspections
• Responsible for rotating between various jobs including pulling items to be packed, packing items, loading pallets, and hand wrapping skids.
• Ship the product through the shipping system and verify all required documents are present.
• Adjust to changes in the Shipping Department to meet daily requirements.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds daily