Job ID: 00061215
Responsible for operating various manual and automated equipment in the production process.
-Train, coach and provide day-to-day direction to team members as needed.
- Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Visually inspect production run and document results.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
-Adhere to food safety and quality standard
-Act as a back-up support for Production Supervisor as needed. Requirements
- High School - GED or Diploma required. - Bachelor's Degree preferred. - 1+ years general sales experience required. - 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience preferred. - Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach. Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.