Coca-Cola seeks a Machine Operator (Level 2) who is responsible for labeling produced bottles using automated labeling machines. The Labeler Operator must perform cleaning and sanitation requirements to meet Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. Proposed Work Schedule:
4 Crew Function Related Activities:
- Daily operation of Labeling machinery safely and efficiently to produce top quality products
- Troubleshoot machinery
- Responsible for operating and maintaining all or some of the following equipment: Labelers, Sleevers, Single Filers, Laners, Conveyors, Spiral Conveyors, Case Bar Code Labelers, Ink Jet Coders and Forklifts.
- Responsible for proper and accurate product/package/code changes
- Complete and accurately document all activities during shift
- Maintain equipment per manufacturers and internal specifications by ensuring the completion of PM's, initiating work orders, and integrating into the maintenance team during rebuilds and supplementary repairs.
- Perform all Machine Operator CIP duties and surface foaming with mechanical/manual cleaning for all other areas.
- Perform quality inspections on materials and finished product. If out of specification conditions are observed, notify responsible personnel and assist in resolution as appropriate.
- Participation in pre-shift meetings, team assignments and audits.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, GMP and all CCNA rules and policies.
- Report and/or correct safety issues.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and surroundings.
- All other duties as assigned
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company-approved databases or the Internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
- Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g., customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and machinery, etc)
- High School Diploma required.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and be capable of learning SAP Inventory Management and LIS software programs.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Solid interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast- paced, stressful environment with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays as required.
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.