Grow with us as a Machine Operator in one of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities! By utilizing your strong communication skills and attention to detail you'll help us produce some of the world's most favorite products. You'll also collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Kellogg! WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Machine Operator you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Producing high quality packaging of finished goods
- Operating packaging equipment
- Ensuring efficient and safe machine operation
- Inspecting equipment and performing basic adjustments and preventative maintenance when needed
- Cleaning and preparing equipment for production
- Disassembling, assembling packaging and related equipment
- Generating required production and quality control records and other required paperwork
- Properly recording package and case coding
- Following all Company Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting or a related position
- Operational understanding of manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated the ability to operate machinery
- Demonstrated knowledge of safety processes and regulations
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written
- Effective communication, interpersonal, technical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pounds
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Mechanical aptitude
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: