A local leading Medical organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Machine Operators in Shawnee, Ks for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Machine Operators will be working in a production atmosphere preparing customer products for shipment!
Responsibilities for Machine Operator roles include but are not limited to:
• Perform daily setup of the machines on the packing line
• Ability to resolve equipment stoppages and jams
• Ability to load bottles and materials into machines
• Packaging products to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
• 2+ years of warehouse or production experience
• Ability to work overtime
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.