Responsible for operating various manual and automated equipment in the production process.
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available.
- Assist with change overs as necessary.
- Safely operate and monitor all equipment.
- Visually inspect production run and report malfunctions to maintenance department.
- Maintain required records. - Maintain cleanliness of assigned area.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 year of general work experience required.
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of industrial technology a plus.
- Monday - Friday 9:30pm start time (occasional Sundays)
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.