Adecco is currently assisting a local Aerospace Manufacturer to hire a experienced Machine Operator.
The Deburr Hand Finisher Operator is a position that manually removes machining imperfections from aerospace components. This position utilizes the operators metallurgy skills and knowledge to efficiently perform the manual blending, polishing and creation of edge breaks on precision aerospace components with focus on quality and attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities:
Expertly sand, polish, drill, punch, sizing and deburr functions using hand and power equipment such as bench grinders, polishers, and belt sanders.
May clean metal parts through the use of hand-wiping, solvent washing and alkaline/caustic chemical cleaning.
Check required dimensions using calipers, micrometers, height gauges and other inspection devices.
Demonstrate proper and safe operation of equipment
This is a 1st shift position which is 6:30am-3:00pm
Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
Machine Operators Experience
Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
Fine motor skills with frequent hand and arm movement
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Preventative Medical Coverage -
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.