Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for a MACHINE OPERATOR / GRINDER in Sandusky, OH. This position is a long term temporary job opportunity. The MACHINE OPERATOR / GRINDER will be responsible for stainless steel metal finishing of industrial projects. If you meet the qualifications listed below please apply online at www.adeccousa.com.
Responsibilities for the MACHINE OPERATOR / GRINDER include but are not limited to the following:
• Experience in metal finishing preferred
• Performing operations such as blasting, grinding, deburring, blending and polishing stainless steel components
• Ability to operator power tools
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalency
• At least 1 year experience working within a manufacturing environment
• Must be dependable and enthusiastic about the work
• Drug screen and background checks required
Starting pay for this position is $11.00/hour with 1st shifts available.
Adecco provides a comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Please visit our website at www.adeccousa.com to apply and to be considered for this position or any other MACHINE OPERATOR / GRINDER related job opportunities with Adecco. Contact the local Adecco branch at 419-624-9675 for more details.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.