Adecco is currently recruiting for Machine Operators / Inventory Inspectors to work for a large plastics manufacturing company in the Fitchburg, MA area.
Immediate openings available on the 2nd and 3rd shifts and range in pay from $11.65 to $12.50 / HR. All positions are temporary to permanent with the option to work unlimited overtime!
No prior experience needed! All roles offer 2 weeks of paid training to gain you valuable skills and confidence in this industry!
2nd shift: 3pm - 11pm Monday - Friday
3rd shift: 11pm - 7am Monday - Friday
Requirements for these Machine Operator / Inventory Inspectors:
- Ability to work in a production / factory environment
- Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours
- Inspector / Packers will also be responsible for labeling, packaging and final inspection of all finished product
- Candidates must be detail oriented and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience working in a plastics factory is not required but is a plus
- Experience working in manufacturing or assembly is not required but is a plus
- Background checks and drug testing will be performed prior to start
If you are interested in either the Machine Operator or Inventory Inspector roles, please apply to this posting with your Resume or Contact Info to be considered.
Thank you very much for your time and we hope to speak with you soon!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.