Adecco Employment Service is currently recruiting for a growing company in Grand Rapids, MI that manufactures specialty adhesives, coating, and coated products.
Work as a member of the coating team to produce coated fabric products according to customer specifications and quality control standards.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Effectively work with other team members to troubleshoot problems and implement improvements
- Participate in all plant safety training and operational improvement activities.
- Adhere to the requirements of our ISO 9000 quality system.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Operation of coating equipment involves loading and unloading rolls, maintaining a supply of coating liquid to the coating head, and proper monitoring of process parameters
- Constantly monitor product quality and take appropriate corrective actions when required.
- Accurately capture and record necessary operating data
- Work with other team members to conduct rapid changeovers on the coating lines.
- Assist in equipment maintenance and routine clean up
- Mechanical aptitude as demonstrated by prior experience or education.
- Flexible, ready to accept new assignments and respond quickly to issues in the plant.
- Good math skills, ability to read gauges, tape measures, add, subtract and multiply.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Must have or be able to obtain a forklift operator's license.
- Must have good overall work record (attendance, job performance).
- Must be willing to work overtime as required.
-Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without mechanical assist
All interested applicants must be able to train on 1st shift and move to 3rd shift. Must also be flexible with the hours and be able to work up to 12 hour shifts
Qualified applicants must:
Provide a professional resumes
Have steel toed boots
Pass a drug screen and background check
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machine Operator - Grand Rapids, MI
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.