Manpower is looking for qualified individuals for Machine Operators on several different shifts in Brookings, SD!
We are currently looking for individuals on first, second and third shift. Looking for competitive pay? We have it! These positions pay depending on experience plus offers differentials depending on shifts!
You will be reading work orders, process sheets and blue prints during the process of production to ensure accurate machining in dimensional specification and operating requirements. As a machine operation trainee you will be performing machine operations such as milling, turning, boring, facing and threading parts. You will perform quality checks on first piece of product to ensure it has accurate specifications using micrometer, gauges, rulers and complete inspection sheet. You will be performing other operations including hand grinding, bench grinding and polishing. Other duties include maintaining high standards of housekeeping throughout the work area and following policies and procedures.
- This is a temporary to permanent position based on performance and attendance.
- Utilize Manpower's My Path program to develop additional career skills free tuition program.
- Get a Manpower paycheck weekly!
- You are eligible for Manpower benefits after 90 days!
- High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to read and interpret blue prints
- High attention to detail and quality
- The ability to work as part of a team and adhere to a safe work environment
- Mechanically and mathematically inclined
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Call us at 605-361-1560 for additional information or to set up an interview!
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.