Pay Rate/Salary: $10-10 / Hour
Our manufacturing company fabricates tissue paper, namely for hygienic or domestic use, in and away from home: toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, tissues, etc. The companies in Europe oversee the entire production process, from tissue production to processing, all the way to the finished product.
Shift: Fully flexible to rotate, weekly, shifts. Will rotate from 1 st shift to 2 nd shift, to 3 rd shift-weekly. (Not necessary in this order).
Pay rate $10
Screening process Drug test 7 panel and 10 year background
Machine Operators: Will start in a packing position with opportunity to cross train departments upon performance.
Perform duties to operate machinery and computer software to produce finished products as well as quality check product according to specifications and prepare for shipping, working within the limitations of standard methods and procedures.
Supports Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP to promote a safe, sanitary and hygienically sound workplace.
* Work from written order that give information such as to production type, material and how it is palletized.
* Perform highly complex operations involving the conversion of product to retail quality and away from home bathroom tissue and household towels. Set up multiple synchronized steps where settings are adjusted based on paper quality within tolerances and close. To include operating a hoist and pallet jack while loading parent rolls of paper in brackets. Reaching, stretching, pushing and pulling involved.
* May operate equipment through computer panel board to perform various tasks which may include roll diameters and lengths, perforation lengths, and lop saw functions.
* Perform quality check on product and wrapping at various critical points in the process. Determine grade of paper, perforation, perforation length, roll diameter, core color, lamination, edge embossing according to production requirements.
* May operate package equipment with poly or paper wrap, loaded and set up in accordance with production requirements. Including equipment to pack product in boxes.
* Make equipment adjusts to support maximum optimal efficiency.
* Communicate information on change of shift. Report product being made, as well as product specifications.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma and or general education degree (GED) preferred. At least 1 year experience as a machine operator.
RequirementsEDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma and or general education degree (GED) preferred. At least 1 year experience as a Machine Operator.
Must have Steal toe work boots
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.