Primary Purpose of the Job
Assemble a variety of parts per blue print or standardize work instructions
Major activities / Key challenges
- Be able to work from 5:00 am to 6:00 pm, Friday through Sunday.
- Understand and follow Standardized Work instructions
- Assemble a variety of parts per Blue Print or Standardized Work instructions.
- Be able to operate a variety of machines for secondary operations (Riveting, Sanders, Drills, Multi-press).
- Have good knowledge of Metrological equipment and its use. Be able to maintain acceptable efficiency levels 95% or higher.
- Basic knowledge of level 1, one piece flow.
- Have good housekeeping culture and be a team player.
- Be ablet to lift, push, and pull at least 30 pounds.
- Have a high awareness on safety, multitask, and be flexible with last minute changes
- Long hours may be required with short notice according to customer demand.
Essential Knowledge & Skills/Education
- Blueprint reading, gages, basic troubleshooting.
- Use Drill Press, Snow Tappers, Broach Machines, Mills.
- Must be able to understand and write in English.
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.Preferred Qualifications
- Good mathematical skills.