- Drill titanium and steel fasteners in a fast paced environment. Types of machines include: Snows, Segino, ADB, Omni-Turns, and German Drillers.
- Must be able to operate equipments.
- Hold close tolerances and meet production standards.
- Ability to read blueprints, and use measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, ID tread gages, etc.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 35 pounds.
- Be able to stand 8 hours.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.