- Set up and operate broach equipment.
- Must be flexible and have good communications skills and be self-motivated.
- Must be knowledgeable of applicable safety requirement pertaining to the operation of broach machinery.
- Ability to read blue prints, and use measuring tools such as Micrometers, Calipers, Dial Indicators, comparator, etc.
- Must be able to read blue prints, follow written work procedure and verbal instructions.
- Required to use Surface Grinder and Drill Sharpener.
- 1 year of experience.
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 35 pounds.
- Be able to stand up to 8 hours.
- Ability to read blueprint and use measuring instruments.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) from an accredited institution.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.