Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a CNC Machine Operator job Newark. This is for a Temp to perm opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a CNC Operator you will be responsible to operate a computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately perform a variety of functions within the metal trade atmosphere. The ideal candidate must posses a variety of skills, ability to work in manufacturing environment independently, high attention to detail, high level Mathematical knowledge, problem solving ability, and CNC experience preferred. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this CNC Machine Operator job include:
• Experience with gauging required checking a part.
• Ability to interpret and understand drawings.
• Basic math skills.
• Basic problem solving skills.
• Experience with CNC machinery; entry level possible
• Communication skills to perform professionally with co-workers.
• Setup experience is helpful but not necessary
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years experience in manufacturing industry
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner while adhering to standard operating procedure
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this CNC machinist job in Newark, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled