Adecco is staffing for a national electrical company in St. Louis for CNC and lathe operators. These are temporary to permanent positions. CNC and Lathe operators are responsible for setting up and operating various types of CNC and Lathe machines.
Responsibilities for this Machinist job include :
• Read blueprint or job orders for product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, and tools instruction.
• Interacting professionally with shop supervisors and shop personnel
• Operate CNC and Lathe machines to manufacture products
• Inspect finished products for defects
• 2-3 years experience setting up and operating CNC mills and lathes
• Proficient in blueprint reading
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
• Resume and job history required
The pay rate for this position is determined on skill, work history, and experience. The work schedule is 7:00am-4:00pm Monday thru Friday.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machinist job in Saint Louis, MO or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.