MAG Strategic Marketing Manager Military Aerospace Government Job Description
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) has been delivering industry-leading custom logic solutions to customers since inventing the world's first reprogrammable logic device in 1984. There are great opportunities in multiple different market segments for us to accelerate our growth. In order to take advantage of these opportunities, PSG is looking for great Strategic Marketing Managers that bring specific industry knowledge to join our team and be part of the excellent growth potential of the company.
As a Military Aerospace Government (MAG) Strategic Marketing Manager you will get the opportunity to identify growth market trends and opportunities for PSG. You will also get the chance to build business plans, gain funding, define the right products and solutions and ensure execution. In addition you will get the opportunity to build strong partnerships and customer relationships. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an emerging significant change. Qualifications
Preferred (Additional) Requirements
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related.
- Total 10 years of experience, of which 5 years of experience with data center, military, cloud/data analytics SW companies, or government cloud centers as a product marketing manager, sales, or similar
- This position involves work on US Government Contracts and/or proposals for US Government Contracts that limit participation to US Citizens. A person may be required to provide proof of US Citizenship in order to comply with US government requirements. Any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned upon satisfying any proof of citizenship government requirements.
- Willing to travel
Inside this Business Group
- Engineering experience with data center or networking related equipment
- Engineering experience with data centers, Cloud SW, data analytics or networking
- Building business plans and strategies
- Experience presenting in front of customers and senior management
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.Other Locations
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Santa Clara;US, Maryland, Columbia;US, Oregon, Hillsboro;US, Washington, D.C.;Virtual US and Canada Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.