T/O Printing, an RR Donnelley Company, in Westlake Village, CA is looking for an experienced Mail Data Program Manager.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate a general knowledge of basic postal regulations and mail piece design requirements; be skilled in importing, processing and preparing pre-sorted mailing lists using BCC Mail Manager; working knowledge of the CASS and NCOA processes and preparing the proper documentation. Program Manager will be assigned to accounts that are considered cross-functional, complex or ultra complex in nature.
- Managing multiple assigned integration projects to completion;
- Finalizing customer scope document;
- Import, cleanse, CASS, NCOA and presort client provided data files to client specifications;
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of USPS Postal Regulations and be willing to take initiative to keep up to date USPS changes;
- Prepare Postal Documentation as per USPS standards to avoid errors and/or rejections on day of mailing;
- Understanding of Drop Shipment Procedures, International Mailings, Mailing Permit Application and Mail Piece Design processes;
- Creating a risk assessment; Complete gap analysis, Engaging business owners/stakeholders as needed;
- Creating and maintaining the project plan and all daily project activities;
- Coordinating interrelated operational tasks required to support the proposed solution;
- Tracking issues; Monitoring milestones communicating progress, and escalating and resolving issues until project is live and transitioned to sales/operations to maintain.
- Handle special projects as assigned by management and serve as a mentor to other team members.
- Ability to interact with and effectively communicate file concerns/issues in a professional manner with senior management on a regular basis.