About the Opportunity
As a Client Billing Representative at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on meeting the company's mailing productivity standards and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges. Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you'll join our Presort Service team in Huntington Beach, CA. You will be responsible for:Responsibilities
- Inputs/Imports machine count information into the job process and compares with customer counts obtained from the customer count sheets. Notifies Customer Service Rep of missing count sheets.
- Reviews machine rejected mail amounts by comparing them to the Job Order percentages specified for the job. Runs daily customer qualified reports to verify piece counts and percentage of readable mail.
- Verifies meter postage on a daily basis. Processes the check for USPS when postage is needed. Reviews daily 3600's for USPS stamp, enters/imports information into the POInTS system and maintains a file. Captures permit postage and distributes to the appropriate job.
- Review Job Orders for accuracy and completeness regarding postage class, postage rates, and all other billable activities.
- Verifies meter head balances and postage distribution to a Job Order on a daily basis.
- Verifies all activities on the Job Order have been identified and captured and are ready for invoice each week
- Enters all new customer information into the POInTS system for proper billing and communicates all information to corporate.
- Calls customers regarding collection of accounts receivable which are over 30 days and under 60 days behind in payment.
- Additional duties as required
- Associate's degree (A.A.) in Accounting or Business or threet to five years related experience maintaining a computer based record and billing system.
- Strong computer skills. Advanced knowledge of Excel and Access preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and work effectively under the pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to lift up to 50 #'s, walk stand or sit for long periods of time with or without accommodation.
- Ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
- Candidate must have a basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
A little about us:
Find your next great opportunity at Pitney Bowes.