Adecco is currently recruiting for General Labor - Mailroom Clerk in Hilliard, Ohio
Adecco is looking for top notch individuals for General Labor - Mailroom Clerk jobs in Hilliard, OH. This is an excellent long term opportunity to earn some supplemental income.
If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the General Labor - Mailroom Clerk include but are not limited to:
- Inspecting mail for correct postage or imprints.
- Verifying address information is both visible and correct.
- Partnering with a machine operator to ensure a smooth job complete.
- To catch any and all issues with outgoing mail prior to being sent.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to meet physical demands of position - lift 50 lbs consistently
- Stand, Lift, and Bend for the entire shift
- Reliable transportation a must
- Ability to follow strict procedures and meet quality standards
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Position: General Labor - Mailroom Clerk
Location: Hilliard, Ohio
Length: Reoccurring project work
Shift: First and Second Shifts Available.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to supplement your income! Apply TODAY!!
Applying for the first time? Go to www.adeccousa.com and click on "APPLY NOW"; When asked to select branch, enter "Hilliard, Ohio" and select "3029 International Street (2081)" for the Onsite Broadridge branch.
Visit our official site at AdeccoUSA.com for all the employment opportunities that Adecco has to offer you today.
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.