Adecco Group has an immediate opening for a position as an Mail Services Coordinator/San Fran CA 94105
Mail Services Coordinator/San Fran CA
Desired Start Date: 11/21/2016
End Date: 01/27/2017 (possible extension)
Support the daily mail process in six incredible buildings clustered in the financial district of San Francisco. This role involves working in a close-knit Mail Services team consisting of both Client employees and other contractors as we head into the busiest time of year.
- Provide world class customer service 100% of the time
- Maintain open mailroom hours (9am - 5pm) and assist Client employees with mail services needs
- Quickly respond to questions/concerns via phone, email, and our internal Client application
- Sort, process, and deliver incoming mail and packages daily
- Collect and stamp outgoing mail and use FedEx.com to send outgoing shipments
- Deliver and/or transfer packages throughout the day to multiple mailrooms and directly to employees, including large/heavy items
- Learn, understand, and apply the use of the Client application (mobile & desktop) for case/asset management
- Maintain an organized, clean mailroom and mail delivery areas
- Stock shipping supplies in mailrooms and designated areas throughout each building
- Create and manage employee mail folders
- Manage employee moves as they relate to mail services operations
- Transport packages, often in large and heavy loads, among all HQ buildings
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
- Work effectively and efficiently with the Mail Services team
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift 40+ lbs
- Must be able to stand/walk majority of the work day
- Initiative, attention to detail, and flawless execution
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively with all personalities
- Flexibility: willing to switch gears to help customers and teammates in times of need
- Proficient using Google services (Gmail, Gcal, Drive) and internal Client applications
- Meet multiple, strict daily deadlines
- Must be willing/able to work within a highly regimented daily schedule
- Must be able to learn and use a variety of tools built on the Client platform
- Must be able to type 65 words per minute
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Order Mail Services Coordinator/San Fran CA position should- APPLY NOW!
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.