2nd shift 11:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Operate machines that automatically weighs
- Review manufacturing instructions to determine type and size of item scheduled for mailing.
- Make adjustments to guides, rollers, loose card inserter, weighing machine, and tying arm, using rule and hand tools.
- Records production according to customer name and zip code, and machine down time due to malfunctions or lack of work.
- Processes and ships outgoing small package parcels such as UPS, Federal Express, and DHL.
- Follow detailed procedures to perform routine packing work
- Consolidate various items for shipment in accordance with standard operating instructions
- Ensure accurate shipping information is attached and packages are shipped according to specified schedule
- Monitor emails for special instructions regarding shipping
- Hand fulfillment
- Other duties as required
- Requires familiarity with routine operating procedures of equipment which can be set up and operated following a few step by step instructions and the skill to operate the equipment.
- Requires skill to perform minor clerical tasks incidental to the operation of the equipment (e.g., maintain machine operating and maintenance records, write new identification labels for computer tapes, etc.), and skill to perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating the equipment.
- Ability to identify if improper machine operation and make basic adjustments.
- Ability to have high attention to detail on hand fulfillment work
- Prior hand fulfillment experience in a mail services environment preferred
- Checks and statement experience preferred
- Computer experience including email required
- Must be able to work in a team environmentreferred
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.