- Operate machines that automatically addresses, weighs, and ties into bundles printed publications, such as magazines, catalogs, and pamphlets, for mailing according to zip code.
- Set-up and run mailing department processing equipment (inkjet, inserter etc)
- Prepare mail in accordance with USPS regulations
- Review manufacturing instructions to determine type and size of publication scheduled for mailing.
- Make adjustments to guides, rollers, loose card inserter, weighing machine, and tying arm, using rule and hand tools.
- Records production according to customer name and zip code, and machine down time due to malfunctions or lack of work.
- Processes and ships outgoing small package parcels such as UPS, Federal Express, and DHL.
- Hand assembly and fulfillment
- Other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.