Mail/Office Services Associate
Company: R R Donnelley
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posted: May 23, 2016
Reference ID: 202388
- Deliver/Pick up Incoming/Outgoing Mail
- Sort and Meter Outgoing Mail
- Manage pantry supplies: coffee, tea, cups, plates, utensils etc.
- Process incoing/outgoing packages via EZ Ship system
- Clean mail meter machine
- Mail personal packages for employees – log in safe tracker
- Keep mailroom and supply closet clean and organized.
- Order pantry supplies weekly. Put them away in the storage closet after they arrive.
- Make copies and copy all outgoing package labels not done by me for files.
- Deliver supplies for all business units.
- Log and send all NNA return mail daily.
- Deliver reams of copy paper to the copy centers.
- Hang weekly/monthly posters in all 7 pantries.
- Keep files up-to-date and turn them over yearly.
- Do a chargeback report monthly for the mailing machine.
- Make sure mailer updates are done and there are sufficient funds at all times.
- Call for service for mailer or enveloper when needed.
- Distribute toners that are auto-ordered to proper printer/copier destination.
- Perform updates to equipment lists including copiers, fax machines, and printers as requested by Corporate Services.
- Coordinate with UPS/FEDEX/USPS for holiday pickups and deliveries and inform business units (this is a problem, FYI).
- Check tracking for delivery information when requested.
- Send Faxes for employees as requested.
- Check on missing packages or track down misdirected packages.
- Any other duties as requested.
- Last Day of month funds report
- Shipping Volumes
- UPS & FedEx supplies