Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Supervisor, Noticing & Mailing oversees a team responsible for the delivery of quality mailings and notice related work which meets the standards set to meet our client's expectations. This position is under the direct supervision of the Senior Manager of Operations. The candidate must possess a drive toward excellence, the ability to recognize and address risk factors, great communication and follow-up skills and the energy to work in a fast changing environment. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Assign/delegate tasks to team members. Manage work load and ensure that standard procedures are followed.
• Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure that all resources/timing needs are secured, risks assessed so that all mailing requirements are accomplished to the client's satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain relationships with outside Print Vendors
• Ensure a smooth flow of communication between applicable departments and the team.
• Supervise proof reading assignments and ensure high level of quality control
• Research issues and exceptions as needed. Resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Review and update team processes and procedures as needed.
• Record, on a daily basis, time worked on all matters using SAP or any other time recording program selected by the company. Review and approve time entries of team members.
• Other duties as assigned
Job Qualifications and Requirements
The position requires a minimum of 2-3 years of prior Supervisory or Lead level work, Mailings & Noticing experience preferred. USPS requirements and regulation experience preferred. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate past experience using troubleshooting and risk analysis skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor. Critical thinking skills, attention to detail and the ability to efficiently gather and process information in a fast paced environment are also required.
Critical Success Factors
Work is fast-paced and performed in an office environment with extensive contact with vendors and associates. The industry we serve demands the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in safeguarding client and project information. Highly effective Class Action & Claims Solutions and Corporate Services associates thrive on being in an environment that rewards the following critical success factors:
1. Adaptability: Appropriately reacting to changing situations without a loss of effectiveness and enthusiasm for strategic initiatives and corporate goals.
2. Analysis: Identifying problems and causes or analyzing how processes and procedures could be improved, collecting relevant information and identifying possible solutions.
3. Attention to Detail: Appropriately completing all of the individual tasks accurately or according to workflow/process guidelines with an emphasis on reaching or exceeding quality standards.
4. Creativity: Being inventive, imaginative and innovative.
5. Development of Others: Providing the means for others to grow and develop personally and professionally within and across departments.
6. Energy: Maintaining a fast, active pace in the normal course of a day.
7. Flexibility: Going into situations without preconceived notions with a willingness to assess various options in order to determine a course of action.
8. Integrity: Strict adherence to job-related standards, values or norms.
9. Learning Ability: Understanding and applying new information.
10. Listening. Hearing and comprehending verbal messages and confirming back what you hear.
11. Team Player: Functioning as an active member of a group while maintaining focus on your individual contributions and responsibilities.
12. Verbal & Written Communication: Effective oral, written and nonverbal expression without preparation.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.