The team is collocated in an agile open space and uses physical and virtual tools to collaborate and manage their work. The secret to success is our people and culture. We enjoy building quality products, crafting an amazing user experience, and having lots of fun in the process. This position is located in Raleigh, NC (RTP) with other experienced IT analysts and developers. No remote opportunities exist.No remote opportunities exist
Will consider relocation for candidates with the right skills/experience
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship Who you are:You will be part of a team supporting the IBM Finance Systems Americas Ledger applications. A key component of how we work is using Agile Practices and IBM Design Thinking to drive customer success, deliver holistic product experiences, and tackle new and exciting challenges related to Application and System development and integration. We're looking for enthusiastic individuals to become a business analyst in the Americas Ledger Deployment team to help us provide quality application support for our Financial Ledger processes. In this role, you will learn how to build requirements into Agile stories, manage and perform test cases across a portfolio of several applications, and collaborate with key customers and stakeholders to provide IT services and solutions.What you'll do:
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Design, test and maintain new features and application releases.
- Collaborate with others.
- Actively participate in the Agile development process.
- Propose new ideas.
- Relentlessly focus on quality.
- Maintain a fun, inclusive and creative work environment.
How we'll help you grow:IBM CIO is continuously encouraging expansion in Agile practices and culture which will provide exposure to leader edge technologies, education and programs for technical skills growth.
- Building requirements from business needs
- Working with IT professionals in translating the business requirements into IT solutions
- Experience with developing test cases and participating in application testing
- Proven problem solving experience
- SQL or similar
- Relational Database
- Business acumen with IBM Accounting Process
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.