TEKsystems Global Services is looking to hire a mainframe tester for a contract opportunity in Lombard IL.
This individual will be responsible for Quality Assurance testing of Mainframe and GUI based applications. Includes developing and executing test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Review business requirements and system functional requirements to prepare traceability matrix for full coverage. Troubleshoot mainframe batch and JCL's independently. Involve in test planning, writing test cases, test case automation and test execution. Document test results, status, and defects.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with Mainframe testing COBOL/CICS/JCL/DB2/TSO applications executing/analyzing JCL jobs.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with GUI testing
* Minimum of 3 years' Web Services testing experience using SOAP UI
* Minimum of 2 years' experience with DB2 tools using QMF/SPUFI
* Minimum of 4 years' experience with SQL Queries using Oracle / DB2 tools using Toad/DB Visualizer
* Minimum of 5 years' experience within Healthcare domain.
* Good understanding of SDLC and STLC
* Understand production JCL and copy/prepare test JCL's
* Experience working with Middleware such as MQ Series
* Experience using CA Endevor
* Experience with HP ALM to store test cases/results and Clear Quest to log defects
HP ALM, Clear Quest Good
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.