This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverage Company by providing maintenance supervision in a manufacturing part.Major Task, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Education and Certifications:
- Assures equipment reliability to maximize production line productivity
- Implements process enhancements to improve process enhancements to improve and flavor changeover efficiency
- Utilizes visual factory concepts to maximize asset utilization and plant performance
- Builds the capability of maintenance technicians
- Track standard manufacturing and warehouse measures prioritize plant maintenance opportunities
- A minimum of 5 years of operations maintenance experience and/or a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Operations Management
Skills & Capabilities:
- Mechanical experience maintaining equipment
- Packaging experience of at least five years with Engineering background (Electrical, Industrial or mechanical engineer).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.