Coordination of lubrication inventory and routine ordering of products.
• Stocking lubrication inventory in Lube Cage. 5S of Lube Cage
• Use of tools and equipment for routine and non-routine lubrication functions.
• Draining and cleaning of reservoirs.
• Mechanical modification of systems as directed to facilitate sampling and
filtration, and other proactive improvements.
• Filling reservoirs.
• Topping off reservoirs.
• Changing filters and breathers on reservoirs
• Operating filtration equipment.
• Grease re-lubrication with manual and automatic dispensing equipment
• Maintenance of dispensing equipment and automatic systems.
• Labeling and tagging reservoirs, equipment, inventory and delivery containers.
Add notes to PM's and requesting work, Performing planned lubrication activities and PM's
• Perform field level oil analysis, including: Crackle, Viscosity, Demulsibility
• Receive and evaluate oil analysis results for future planned maintenance.
• Report in writing any discrepancies or conditions that require corrective,
predictive or planned maintenance for production systems.
The Lubrication position requires the following skills and abilities:
• Good oral and written communication skills and good team building skills.
• Capability to work in an unsupervised position effectively.
• Capability to read and interpret technical documents, such as:
o OEM Maintenance plans
o Blue prints
o Advanced Lubrication Technology instruction and recommendations
o Software system instructions.
• Capability to perform basic mathematical functions (addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, percentages) for the purpose of interpreting alarms.
• Capability to operate moderately complex software and web based programs for
lubrication scheduling and oil analysis functions.
• Understanding of fundamental lubrication concepts and application of these
concepts (such as Viscosity, NLGI #'s, V.I., AW, EP, R&O, ISO Cleanliness
Codes, Beta Filter Rating, etc.).
• ICML - MLT Level 1 Certification (within 180 days of placement).
• Have a strong fundamental understanding of mechanical, hydraulic and
circulating systems operation, contamination control and maintenance functions.
• Should be qualified to operate lifting equipment (Fork Truck, Skip Hoist, Etc.)
• Should be qualified to perform lockout-tag out procedures.
• Demonstrated initiative and strong work habits. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top